Thursday, February 13, 2014

V-Day OOTD's


OMGOODNESS!!!!! Valentines Day is just around the corner and I thought I'd finally share to you some V-Day ootd's. The weather where I live hasn't been so nice, I ended up sketching out some ideas. I basically just took what I had in my closet and then sketched it out. Okay enough of me chatter boxing and lets get to it.

The 1st ootd: "Flirty&Girly", this is for you girly gals out there.  You can wear this outfit(or something similar) on a day out with your friends or your man. If you live in a place where it gets chilly chilly, you can just add some sheer or solid black tights under the dress. The dress is from: H&M and the shoes are from: DSW

The 2nd ootd: "Casual&Relaxed", this is for you lay back chicks. Not all are in the mood for dressing up. I paired my black button down w/ some burgundy jeans and for a little lift in your walked, I added brown booties. To tie everything together, a layered silver necklace for some statement on the chest. You can rock this look day or night, which ever you perfer. The button down is from: H&M, Jeans are from: Ross, Booties are from: DSW and the necklace is from: H&M.

The 3rd ootd: "Lust of Sexy", Now ladies you can not go wrong with a backless dress.(maxi or short) This can be rocked at fancy night out with your lovvvvvvaaa. It can also be worn during the day too. just wear a jean jacket and you're good to go. The dress is from: Love Culture

You may not have any of the clothing items I've sketched, these are just IDEAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment