Monday, April 14, 2014

Collective Haul: Sneak Peak

!Hello Darling!
So you all may not know this but I have a Youtube account. For the past few years it hasn't really been in use, but not for long. I've decided to start it up again, consisting of fashion and such. Here's a sneak peak of whats going to be in my video. If you haven't guested by the title of this blog, it'll also be the title of the video. "Collective Haul" I have so many goodies to show you all, and no I'm not making this just to flaunt off what I buy/ have. If you see an item that you like, I'll be listing everything down below so you can purchase it yourself (if you'd like). I'll also be informing you if the item isn't in stock anymore and will try to list some other places where there is a dupe of the product. Otherwise, stay tuned for my New video!

Shoes:
DSW: Nine West
Color:
Black

No comments:

Post a Comment