Saturday, August 10, 2013

{Animal Party}

{Animal Party}
YOYOYO! Nothing sounds better than some comfy shoes and some comfy clothes. So you may be thinking [wearing jeans or denim jacket aren't comfy] well I wanted to have an outfit wear I could be comfy yet casual. Now usually when I say comfy, I mean a pair of sweats with a big T-shirt or my PJ's. Though I could be wrong about what you may be thinking, I'm just telling you what I think. Anyways, I wanted to wear some black jeans, but then I wanted to add some color. Yeah when wearing black or a solid color you first instinct is to pair it with a denim jacket. So yeah I did pair it with a denim jacket, but also a graphic T-shirt. You can have any colored graphic tee, I just wanted to wear all black. Now that I've chosen the basic wears I still needed some kicks and accessories. Since I was wearing all black, I wanted some more color. I went with my with chucks with teal lining and maroon stripped socks. This outfit is a bit too busy now, for accessories I just added my rose gold watch to have at least something on my wrist. I probably could've werked with outfit with out arm candy, but why not add some bling.
(The main thing is to just be yourself and express yourself. Show off your style and flare of fashion!)

Top: Boyfriend Tee
Org: n/a  On Sale: n/a

Shoes: White Chucks
Org: n/a  On Sale: n/a

Jacket: Moms Denim (A&E)
Org: n/a  On Sale: n/a

No comments:

Post a Comment