Thursday, August 15, 2013

{Falling for Fall}

{Falling for Fall}
Good Morning Everyone! Who else is falling for Fall?! I find Fall a chance to wear your summer clothes a winter wear combined. it may sound a bit strange or weird, but they really are a great fit. I chose to pair my high waisted shorts with this stripped cropped top for a casual look. Since it's about to be Fall, for the cover up I went this some what of a trench coat and my laced up boots. The coat gives this look a warm feel to it while the shoes give an edge to this look. You can basically wear anything you like in Fall, I just decided to go with a casual yet edgy up warming look. (The main thing is to just be yourself and express yourself. Show off your style and flare of fashion!)

{Details}

Top: Stripped Crop Top (Forever21)
Org. n/a  On Sale: n/a

Bottom: DIY Shorts

Coat: Moms

Shoes: DSW
Org. n/a  On Sale: n/a

No comments:

Post a Comment