Saturday, August 10, 2013

{Skulls}

{Skulls}
Herrro!! This is for all you Maxi Lovers out there!!!! This may sound biased, I don't know about you but I find solid colored Maxi dresses the best. Even more of an eye opener when there is a design on the back, possible little mesh or maybe even cut outs(not too big) Now when I said, "Design" I'm talking about something like this dress above, also when I said, "Little Mesh" I'm talking about a mesh on the back side or mesh in a design, and the reason why I said, "Maybe even cut outs" is because the cut outs  designer do these days on dresses are sometimes too DRAMATIC. I'm pretty sure no one want to be seeing your full back side with your bra popping out or half of your ass showing with your panties saying hello to the world. You may not have the same out look as I do, but please remember to be classy not Trashy. (The main thing is to just be yourself and express yourself. Show off your style and flare of fashion!) 

{Details}

Dress: Maxi (Ross)
Org. n/a  On Sale: $16.00

Watch: Rose Gold (Fossil/Gift)
Org. n/a  On Sale: n/a

No comments:

Post a Comment