Monday, August 12, 2013

{Little White Dress}

{Little White Dress}
Summer to fall!!! Every girl needs a little white dress. Its simple and will pair with anything. I chose to pair it with a skinny brown belt and my mint Steve Madden flats. To be honest, I would've worn some heels or wedges; but my school is on a hill so I decided not to be mean to my feet. For a cover up since it was a bit chilly in the morning, I wore my denim jacket. You can pair your little white dress with anything, but again I post my style to give you an idea or to be inspired. (The main thing is to just be yourself and express yourself. Show off your style and flare of fashion!)

{Details}

Dress: White Lace Scooped back (Cotton On)
Org. n/a  On Sale: n/a

Shoes: Steve Madden Flats in Mint (DSW)
Org. n/a  On Sale: n/a

Accessories: Skinny Brown Belt (from another dress)
Org. n/a  On Sale: n/a

No comments:

Post a Comment