Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Graduate!!!!!


Hello Lovelies, it's official!!!!! I'm finally a High School Graduate as of Feb. 27. 2014!! I though I'd share with you one of the beautiful gifts I received. Big thanks to my mom who bought me this stunning black leather bag from Fossil. It looks small but it's actually spacious on the inside. Its called the "Sydney Satchel." Besides Black it comes in Camel, Brown, Real Red, Gold Metallic, Bright Pink, Heritage Blue and Mint. I chose black because 1. I didn't have a black bag this size 2. Really needed my own bag to use on the daily 3. I own too many brown or camel colored bags 4. Just adored it to death and would've also have got it in Heritage Blue & Real Red. Now if this bag had sold in the color Forest Green or Deep Green, I would've snatched it up immediately. Till that day happens or until I find a deep green bag, the black will do. Plus, black goes with anything and every gal or gent needs a black bag in their wardrobe.



No comments:

Post a Comment