Sunday, March 9, 2014

Haul: Item No.1

Hello Beauties!
Lets just take a moment of silence.............
Okay let me tell you, when I walked around Forever21 I saw some cute things. Usually when I see something that's cute, I'd snatch it up like that!!! Now, I either hold it and walk around to see if I find something better or I'd look at it and debate if its worth my pay. Anyways, after looking around the front of the store I went towards the back. Didn't see anything I really needed or liked that much, until........THEM!!!!!! It looked like it was the only one left and super lucky me, it was my size!!!!!! The things I adore about them is the pattern, the fabric and the style. They're great for Spring and Summer, good thing I saw them yesterday. The weather  is just starting to heat up a bit and now I can say "SEE YA LATER JEANS." I will be posting up more items I purchased soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment