Thursday, March 6, 2014

Such a Sweetie Pie

Hello Darlings!!!!!
I finally have a NEW pair of running shoes after 5 years. My man spoiled me and bought me a pair of Nike Roshes!!!!! He told me to pick any brand/color and I went with the lovely Nike Roshes. I originally wanted the red pair but they didn't have my size, so said HELLO black&white Roshes. Alrighty lemme tell you, these babies are super uber comfy and definitely give me some height. I don't know about you if you own a pair but when I first sported these lovelies as a casual wear, it felt like I was getting a work out. (just by walking) They're super light-weight and it's like you're walking on clouds. I highly recommend these babies for a few reasons: 1. If you don't like heavy footwear  2. Like your feet to breath  3. Adore some comfort
Now I'm not telling you to go to your nearest shoe store and buy these, I'm just saying they're a great pair of shoes to invest in. Also you can wear them as comfy&casual or maybe sporty, which ever you decided.  Some store you can find these at: 1. Foot Locker  2. Champs  3. Lady Foot Locker 4. Anywhere else

No comments:

Post a Comment