Tuesday, March 18, 2014

!PROM!

It's Prom Time!!!!!!!!!! Since it's that time of the year, I thought I'd share with you what dress I wore and other photos from my prom2013. I wore a silk chiffon dress from J.Crew, to be honest this dress was a complete surprise and an automatic yes on the spot. Short Story: I was looking for a dress some what the last minute and ended up walking into J.Crew, tried on this beauty and fell in love with it! Color and everything. Of course it didn't fit on point since it is a bridesmaid dress try on, so they took my measurements, ordered it for me, I payed for it and wore it to my Jr. Prom. I got it in Dusty Shale (like the dress in the photo), that day I couldn't be more happier with my purchase. Now I know people do rent dresses during prom season, but unfortunately I can't do so with this dress. I'd love to rent this to whom ever (who lives in the Bay Area), but like I've said they took my measurements to fit my body so I'm very sorry. If you adore this dress and prefer a simple gown, then you can purchase it at J.crew.com. This Dress Retails for $365.00 reg. & petite. You can also make an appointment at your nearest J.Crew to try on this dress or any other dress. Just make sure to inform them that you want to try on a bridesmaid dress. Also you can try to just walk in and ask, but it's best to make an appointment to get a better chance. Otherwise to all you Prom/ Senior Ball lovers, be safe and enjoy your night.



No comments:

Post a Comment